You are responsible to the Deputy Bursar for the day-to-day work tasks related to Finance and Administration.
- Handle full set of accounts
- Prepare monthly management accounts for management approval
- Timely issuance of receipts and invoices to students, customers and vendors
- Monitor and collect outstanding payments
- Prepare quotation and purchase order for customers / clients.
- Comply with ISO 9001:2008 documented procedures and department objectives
- File all accounts related documents for records and retrieval
- General assistance in inventory, audits and office maintenance
- Minimum two years of experience handling full set of accounts
- Knowledge of accounting software preferably Biztrak
- GST accounting knowledge is an added advantage
- Minimum LCCI or equivalent
The salary package includes 14 days paid annual holidays and medical benefits. Starting monthly salary in the range of RM1800 – 3000.