Digital Content Marketing Executive
You are responsible to the Marketing Manager for the day-to-day work tasks related to content development and analysis.
Scope of Works:
Marketing & Enrollment
- Digital Content Marketing
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities. Duties include online advocacy, writing editorial, community-outreach efforts, promotions, etc.
- Paid search and affiliate marketing – PPC Devising and implementing programmes to generate awareness and recruitment of students
- Devising and implementing programmes and strategies to penetrate new students and improve conversion rates.
- Developing robust measurement, tracking and reporting mechanisms
- Utilise great web etiquette skills to ensure you deliver the right message online, help people, stimulate discussions, encourage debate etc ‘Think on your feet’ real time content writing, online discussion, interactions etc. Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Become an advocate of the College in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate
- Manage a Blogger outreach program and build an active brand ambassador network to spread the word about the College
- Design and launch e-mail marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing communications campaigns
In addition to the above, you may be required to perform other special College related assignments as approved by the President or designate to promote the interest of the College.
- Minimum two years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Google analytic
- Excellent communication and literacy skills
- Content development and management
- Content analysis
- Social media
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma
The salary package includes 14 days paid annual holidays and medical benefits. Starting monthly salary in the range of RM2400 – 3600.