Marketing Executive – Social Media
You are responsible to the Admissions Manager for the direct oversight of the College’s social media activities.
- Plan and implement social media campaigns and strategies to promote the College’s programs
- Develop strategies to engage with prospective students via social media channels towards student recruitment
- Develop robust measurement, tracking and reporting mechanisms
- Write online content to support the diverse social media channels
- Excellent knowledge of inner workings of social media platforms and digital domains
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Familiar with online student recruitment strategies
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Information Technology
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience
The salary package includes 14 days paid annual holidays and medical benefits. Starting monthly salary in the range of RM2500 – 3500.