You are responsible to the Vice President – Operations for the day-to-day work tasks related to Marketing and Admissions.
Scope of Works:
Marketing & Enrollment
- Promote the institution to the public in an effort to encourage applications and admissions into the institution;
- Conduct surveys (economic, music, higher education) to identify potential new markets to promote the institutions’ programs and services;
- Create strategies to encourage enrollment in the institution;
- Set goals for admissions (diversity, class sizes, retention rates);
- Develop communication materials to attract students to study at the institution;
- Develop financial aid programs to attract students;
- Develop the branding of the institution;
- Report data and statistics on student enrollment;
- Develop and manage the annual budget for the department;
- Hire, train, and evaluate staff in the department;
- Develop, implement and monitor performance metrics to ensure department goals are met.
In addition to the above, you may be required to perform other special College related assignments as approved by the President or designate to promote the interest of the College.
- Minimum five years of experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Analytical analysis
- Leadership and managing
- Inter personal skill
- Excellent command of the English language
- Critical Thinking
- Minimum Diploma
The salary package includes 14 days paid annual holidays and medical benefits. Starting monthly salary in the range of RM5000 – 7000.